At reefrealestate.com, we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information with your consent to engage with you.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ‘session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
- You will always be given the opportunity to opt-in to or reject cookies unnecessary to the functioning of this website as outlined in this policy.
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
- We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both – your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- We host our website through HostGator.
We do not host comments on this website, but if we ever do decide to enable comments…
- When you leave a comment on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymised string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Some comments may be reviewed for spam by an automated system.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- To protect your privacy from third-parties, we do not embed content from other websites on our pages.
- Pages on this website may contain links to other websites.
- We do not share or sell your data with third-parties.
- We only use WordPress plugins that are hosted by WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If we ever become aware of a security breach that impacts the personal data we hold about you, we will notify you within 72 hours of learning of said breach.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request through our contact form.